Sunday, January 3, 2016

Whole 30 Day 3

What I Ate

Fried Cauliflower "Rice" with Pork and Eggs
Trader Joe's Plantain Chips
Banana, Cherry, Cranberry + Coconut Milk Smoothie
Fried Chicken + Potatoes
Iced Tea + Almond Milk
1/4 a Baked Potato with Pork

Today was easier mentally than yesterday, but I did call in to work and took a nap again in the afternoon. Greg watched the game at his dad's house and made another Whole 30 dinner over there. He brought me chicken and potatoes.



It might be a psychological cheat, but we bought almond milk to put in our tea. I've missed the creaminess of half and half even more than sugar or sweeteners. I think there's a strong emotional connection for me with creamy drinks and comfort. I usually put half and half in my tea even when it's iced. I went crazy over the milk tea they had in vending machines when I was in Japan. Sweeteners are out when on the Whole 30, but I think when we're done I'm going to have one glass a day of coconut sugar sweetened milk tea.


(Check out the Tokyo airport sushi. It was stamped by the hour and incredibly delicious.)


No comments:

Post a Comment