Friday, February 12, 2016

Yahoo Mail Has Auto Valentines

I checked my e-mail and noticed a cute little heart next to "Compose" 


Clicking on it led me to their new (at least to me) "Autocompose a Valentine" section. There are different backgrounds to chose from, including non-valentine's day options for birthdays and such. You can also select the style of valentine you would like to send, "Friendly Love" "Crazy In Love" or by far my favorite, "Out Of Love." This adds the subject line "Happy Valentine's Day?" and a random combination of pre-written gems like...


(My new favorite phrase "You look like I need a hug."


There's also the option to add one of four depressing gifs they took right from tumblr 
This was a great, if random, treat from a company that's been doing a lot of downsizing lately. Thank you Yahoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment