Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Eve 2015

I planned on posting something everyday in December. But as often happens, I got sick. And then I got better! And then I got sick again. A few more times around that cycle and I'm mostly better now.  The last few weeks haven't been boring though. I've been on medical leave from work, so most of my days have been waking up late in the morning, doing something fun during the day with Greg, taking a long nap in the afternoon, supper and a movie, and then an early bedtime. I'm averaging eleven to thirteen hours of sleep out of every day.

We ate lots of good, if not terribly healthy, food. Spent time with our families...


Played with Greg's dad's new kitties


Made home-brew beer

More cookies



Tomorrow we start our Whole 30 challenge, and I'll be trying to post everyday again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment