Monday, November 30, 2015

Dangit, Someone Else Already Thought Of That

Last night I dreamed that Greg and I were at the DOL getting our marriage license. When we got called up to the counter the woman said she wanted to talk to Greg alone. We were both freaked out by this and said "Um... no." So she gave in and talked to both of us. She said she wanted to see if she could interest him in "Marriage Insurance" to help pay for a divorce if he ever needed one. He was upset because "We're never getting a divorce!" I agreed and was also pissed because "This is clearly a scam. Who would ever get a divorce! You're just trying to scam money out of him!"

When I woke up I told Greg about my dream. After completely agreeing with DreamGreg, RealGreg added, "That HAS to be a thing, marriage insurance..." and looked it up. It's real folks, but it's called Divorce Insurance. I'm kinda disappointed actually, I thought I might have come up with a great new money making idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment